I suddenly felt weird and don't know what's so wrong with me and becoming a sensitive person at this very moment. I don't even know why I'm becoming such a cry-baby but all I know is I miss someone to hold. No it's not because my life isn't happy nor not-enjoyable but because I don't have my someone special since a long time ago. Not 'that' long, well it's about 6 months since I last broke up. I did love my (ex)boyf and I was really sad when we broke up, but not too long after that I can forget it and stand for my own self and became stronger than ever. I'm good with this life, I love my life. I am surrounded by such adorable living creatures. I have my parents, my little brother(that gets me upset sometimes but well that's alright haha) and I have my amazing friends. But back then, I still have no someone special. Someone I can hug anytime I want, I can kiss and hold on to. It doesn't mean that I'm so desperately searching for boyfriend(and I'm not that kind of desperate girl, fyi) but this time I must admit that I do really miss having a boy.. It's like missing a place that never even existed.. Ha random. Well I still can't find that right person to be someone special.
Anyway this is my 2nd post ever since I made a blogger acc on 2008. I deleted the 1st post cause it's just way unimportant haha
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar